Monday 7 August 2017

Music

W.A.L.T Compose and create a Anti bulling rap.

Related image I have to go to school
I have no choice
But the bullies are mean
I always hear their voice

They shout at me
Push me down
Shove me in the pool
Try make me drown

No-one helps me
I tremble in fear
I have no friends
And I’m always scared

Now it’s the last verse
Where the bullying ends
Gonna get back up
The friendship mends


How did you go about achieve this?
We needed some help so we asked Mr Macullam.
What resources were used to help you?
A computer.
Did you go through the process on your own collaborate with other people?
I did this task with Ryder, Samuel, Blake And Me\Micah.
How did you find the process?
fun and difficult.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
Having a lough with my Friends when Blake made a spelling mistake.
What  might be your next step?
Writing a rap with more than 8 sentences.


No comments:

Post a Comment